Lorenzo Gonzalez

He has a far superior build to Tevez,he has legs like Aguero and a very well developed torso - in fact he is very similar in stature to his compatriot,Xherdan Shaqiri,at Stoke.

haha I think you are related ! My thoughts are positive and closer to yours. Still so young and yes he does have to show more and especially against the better teams/players but talent aside I like his heart and attitude. Will look forward to seeing his development this coming season.

I think he could be a very good player for us. Just turned 17 back in April.

His goal was very cool, one on one, but I think our second just edged it. Lovely move across the Leicester area and Garre rifled in a left footer. 2-2 FT. The ref gave a penalty that the likes of Sergio and Raheem would be booked for a dive. Soft as diarrhoea and we played some lovely stuff in the second half but never had another real chance. Our left full back was allowing the ball to go over the touchline for our throw and it didn't have enough steam, Leicester forward nicks it, passes across the goal, shot and save from Muric but it comes back to a Leicester lad for another bite at the cherry. Good performance that really merited the win.

Think this lad is going to be a top player. Is he currently the best striker in our youth setup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.