Losing Scouts to our Rivals

No reason to be complacent. We've built this system for many years, are we now just going to act like the scum that we are now invincible? As yet we have witnessed glimpses of how that time effort and money are 'potentially' going to reap rewards.

Lets not think that the job is done, because it isn't
I'm sure City were already paying the scouts more than most all of our rivals. United are in full on desperation mode right now though so they've surely gone above and beyond to tempt them away. You're not doing a good job if other people don't want to hire away your staff or players.

Old news this as it was first reported 2 months ago. The scum are doubling their wages I hear. There is a bit of a shuffle going in also

Can the title of this be changed to 'losing scouts to the scum fucking wankers from over the city border'
Rivals pah

I'm guessing it's 15 year old Mason Greenwood who is mentioned in the article linked in the first post on this thread. They also mention James McAtee (13 or 14 but been here since he was 11, not 14 as the article suggests) and Noah Ohio who's only about 12. Apparently the rags don't like it up 'em.

Right cant be doing with inaccurate stuff.

• James came back to City @U11s. He left at 9 as his brother was at Utd at the time. James was with city from 7 years old. He came back basically cos Utd have a shite set up.
  • Noah came to City 2 years ago and like James is 14 and plays for the U14s.

• The pair of them along with a couple of other notable lads are doing great and staying under the radar as much as possible. The havent lost a full length premier league fixture to their own age group in years. The only games lost are a couple of pre seasons over the last 4 years a couple of dead rubber games in tournament/short games and maybe 1 against and older aged team.
  • Their only issue is there are very few difficult games for the U14s
  • And no the arent all 7 foot tall. In fact the are one of the smallest teams around.

Right cant be doing with inaccurate stuff.

• James came back to City @U11s. He left at 9 as his brother was at Utd at the time. James was with city from 7 years old. He came back basically cos Utd have a shite set up.
  • Noah came to City 2 years ago and like James is 14 and plays for the U14s.

• The pair of them along with a couple of other notable lads are doing great and staying under the radar as much as possible. The havent lost a full length premier league fixture to their own age group in years. The only games lost are a couple of pre seasons over the last 4 years a couple of dead rubber games in tournament/short games and maybe 1 against and older aged team.
  • Their only issue is there are very few difficult games for the U14s
  • And no the arent all 7 foot tall. In fact the are one of the smallest teams around.
Blame The Telegraph, not me bud :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.