Losing the plot

taleofbluehalves

I sat down tonight ready to watch the Arsenal game. Couldn't understand why it wasn't on. Checked BT not on there then realised its only Thursday!!! I'm on holiday and been out today but even so....
Anyone recently totally forgotten the day or had a senior moment of forgetfulness?

Altizmers

Funny you should mention that
I was walking through town the other day and there was a march going on, it was the altizmers association and they were singing
What do we want we don't know
When do we want it want what ?

I sat down tonight ready to watch the Arsenal game. Couldn't understand why it wasn't on. Checked BT not on there then realised its only Thursday!!! I'm on holiday and been out today but even so....
Anyone recently totally forgotten the day or had a senior moment of forgetfulness?
Too much cheap plonk. It's rotted your brain. You'll fit right in on here!

She was simply "ahead" of her time! It's in vogue in La La Land right now!

And, half the time, I wake up and don't even know WHERE I am, let alone what day it is! Every day is the same, except for the days City play, which is why I have the fixture list downloaded, with alerts, to my iPhone calendar! At least that way, if I'm not near a TV, I can and a record message to my TV!

Also, anyone notice that every week seems to have one less day as you approach your 50s, yet they seem to have made some of them seem so much longer?! Times flying, but some of the days draaaag! What's that about?!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.