Losing the plot

I sat down tonight ready to watch the Arsenal game. Couldn't understand why it wasn't on. Checked BT not on there then realised its only Thursday!!! I'm on holiday and been out today but even so....
Anyone recently totally forgotten the day or had a senior moment of forgetfulness?
I did a classic one once.
Started drinking about 9ish (in the morning)at work and went out into town with the lads. Woke up in my bed, hadn't closed the curtains so the sun was in my eyes. Looked at my watch and it was gone 8 so I was late for work. Put my uniform on and went to work where the office was locked so i'm Yes! the boss is late. Nope I was early, by 12 hours, it was 8 in the afternoon.

I didn't realise the clocks went forward once and got to work at 7am instead of 8am. I had thought the bus / roads were quiet but perhaps they just were. I ended up finding a cafe and having the rare treat of a cooked breakfast. Too many of them and I look pregnant.

I often walk into a room and forget why I was going in there I stare blankly for a moment trying to remember, then go back to where I was only to remember why I was going there in the first place.
I spend alot of time just wandering aimlessly from room to room I'm sure my wife thinks I'm on drugs

On the positive side, I guess she wouldn't notice if you were on drugs.

Actually I understand that's quite common.. psychologists say that our minds/memories treat walking through a door as a trigger for 'starting a new page'.

I often find it difficult to distinguish between whether something actually happened or if I dreamt it.

I often find it difficult to distinguish between whether something actually happened or if I dreamt it.
I have problems with sleep..... A couple of weeks ago, I woke myself up by screaming foul abuse at my neighbours - for making noises that interrupted a very important part of a dream.

I'd apologise, but I'm not entirely sure I didn't just dream the shouting as well.

Anyway, it's probably better that they are scared of me.

I have very little short term recall, never...h.....any news on Mbappe?...shit why am i in this forum bollox

Never had any short term memory and date/number recall is a shot in the dark...you learn to get....ebay yup deffo ebay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.