lost accesscard???

ConnorMCFC said:
anyoneforacuppa said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
no go to the ticket office and tell them your details they will check to see if you are not lying then they will disable the card that you have lost incase someone has nicked it and they will give you another.

Lie Detector????
fucking hell its not the jeremy kyle show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lies!

RobinJo said:
ConnorMCFC said:
anyoneforacuppa said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
no go to the ticket office and tell them your details they will check to see if you are not lying then they will disable the card that you have lost incase someone has nicked it and they will give you another.

Lie Detector????
fucking hell its not the jeremy kyle show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lies!

All lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost mine this season, rang up and was told I may have to pay a fee, went to the ticket office and they gave me a replacement for free!

I lost my wallet in Hamburg, so i needed a new seasoncard

went the other day and got charged £10 and its just a white card no image on it or nothing

they said if you report it to the police then you get it printed free.

Free if you get a crime number. £10 if not. If you need it for one match only, I think depending on how busy it is, they'll give you one for free or charge you £5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.