Love At First Sight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IanBishopsHaircut, 10 Aug 2015.

1. nw42

nw42

Nice story mate, congrats on 28 years, I myself have a dipper for a doris, we're only 11 years in, 8 of them married and as you say they can be hard work, she has confidence issues, she's fucking full to the brim with it but I wouldn't swap her for anything less than a million pounds.

Thankfully no kids to worry about though, which we're quite happy about, leaves us free to enjoy our own lives together.

2. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    Aye.. mine's from the Wirral but re the Dippers she turns into a candle bearer occasionally, they pretend to like banter but don't fall for it, they get totally in knots if you dare to criticise their club.....

I feel the same though, wouldn't swap her..... she is clear at present after a diagnosis two years ago with a life changing illness... so we're taking our chances to live life now... I'm 54 next month and always suggested I'd stop work at 55... not sure I'm ready but I feel obliged to so that we can travel more...

3. nw42

nw42

That's brilliant mate, long may she remain clear and as healthy as she is now.

Mine's from Speke, so a proper tough little bugger, her playground as a kid was the airport, thankfully has no interest in football so no issues there.

Wish I could pack work in, 57 now, she's only 45 but has always maintained she finishes work when I do, which means we will need plenty of till in order to enjoy our freedom. Unfortunately previous relationships of mine left me at square one financially, so it's going to take a good few years before I will be able to put my feet up.
    As for your predicament, give it up if you can mate, do all the things you have both talked about, in a couple of years if you feel the urge you can always do something part time to break the monotony.

4. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    Do you still have the owls?

5. nimrod

nimrod

6. york away to this!

york away to this!

I trust you'll have a bloody shave before the wedding.

7. mekonmcfc

mekonmcfc

Met my Mrs in The Vine in town 2 years ago today. There's 21 years age difference and we get on brilliantly. I've been married twice before and like an idiot decided to do it again next July. She's quality though and we get on so well, i prefer going out with her than my mates and generally take her along if i am out with the lads.

8. IanBishopsHaircut

IanBishopsHaircut

Reprobate
    I look about 12 without facial hair

9. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Can we keep this thread going until she has a restraining order on you, the CSA are deducting 20% of your net wage from source and you are eating pot noodles in a basement flat?

I love a romance.

10. abu13

abu13

Getting away with as little as possible
    I believe in love at first sight :)

[​IMG]