Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

I've been pissing myself all week, at the amount of rags posting on Facebook etc. Wanking themselves silly, about the small club/years behind the scum "quotes". Yet another case, of them lapping up every bit of bile, by the rag media. But hey, it's us that are obsessed remember. :D

Dear rag media,
City have always been a bigger club than United. Pre 1st World War we were miles ahead of you.You were so poor that you had to borrow shirts from us.
We had the record attendance for a game in 1934 when 84,569 fans saw us play Stoke in the cup.
In between the wars we were arguably 2nd only to Arsenal.
In the 60's and 70's we were a much better team than a spluttering United,
Even during the so called 'whisky nose glory years' City often came out on top in the derbies.
In the last 5 years United have been nowhere whilst City dominated English football.
So stick your history up your ignoramus arses and snuggle up in your Ronaldo duvets because now you aspire to be us more than ever.
Your club is saddled with debt, a washed out repulsive manager and a library full of empty seats known to 100% of mancunians as Old Toilet or Theatre of Shite (take your pick)

The Rags are getting giddy but who cares. They are on their way to becoming the new dippers. Lots of history but alas, things have moved on.

Dear rag media,
City have always been a bigger club than United. Pre 1st World War we were miles ahead of you.You were so poor that you had to borrow shirts from us.
We had the record attendance for a game in 1934 when 84,569 fans saw us play Stoke in the cup.
In between the wars we were arguably 2nd only to Arsenal.
In the 60's and 70's we were a much better team than a spluttering United,
Even during the so called 'whisky nose glory years' City often came out on top in the derbies.
In the last 5 years United have been nowhere whilst City dominated English football.
So stick your history up your ignoramus arses and snuggle up in your Ronaldo duvets because now you aspire to be us more than ever.
Your club is saddled with debt, a washed out repulsive manager and a library full of empty seats known to 100% of mancunians as Old Toilet or Theatre of Shite (take your pick)

Good points but I don't agree about the derbies. We had a pretty rank record until about seven years back.

I've been pissing myself all week, at the amount of rags posting on Facebook etc. Wanking themselves silly, about the small club/years behind the scum "quotes". Yet another case, of them lapping up every bit of bile, by the rag media. But hey, it's us that are obsessed remember. :D
It's incredible what a hard-on they get over something so inconsequential. What does it fucking matter how "big" we are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.