Lucas Hernandez

I just think with our record of buying central defenders we gsve to get this absolutely correct.

This lad could be the next Nesta, but a part of me wants us to sign the tried and proven Van Dijk. I don't know.

I trust Pep.

We've already got stones as our young centre back. Van dijk has been the best in the league and available at a similar price, doesn't make a lot of sense to me but we will see.

Maybe we could get both Lucas and Van Dijk and sell Kolarov. Lucas can cover both CB and LB.

Which will leave us with Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Lucas, Van Dijk. This might seem like too many CBs but after last season I don't think Pep wants to take any chances with Kompany anymore. Moreover I think we will play more 3 at the back formations next season which means having more CB is good.

I think 2 CBs at these prices might stretch even our huge budget.

Wish we just drop a bunch of cash on Atletico's table and run away with Lucas and Gimenez. Lucas-Gimenez partnership will be the dog's bollocks.

I'd sooner take their scouting team.
When you look who has come through there,it's remarkable.

Maybe we could get both Lucas and Van Dijk and sell Kolarov. Lucas can cover both CB and LB.

Which will leave us with Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Lucas, Van Dijk. This might seem like too many CBs but after last season I don't think Pep wants to take any chances with Kompany anymore. Moreover I think we will play more 3 at the back formations next season which means having more CB is good.

We won't spend £90m on two central defenders mate.

We will go for one and by the looks of it this Lucas transfer looks the most likely due to the source.

We've already got stones as our young centre back. Van dijk has been the best in the league and available at a similar price, doesn't make a lot of sense to me but we will see.

It's unknown if VVD is available at a similar price. He's obviously going to be more, in Euros, given he's coming from a Prem team, is more established and is both their best player and captain.

Seems Southampton don't want to sell but here Atleti are quite happy to flog Hernandez if they can.

Never heard of him. I would rather us sign Van Dijk than risking with another young defender who has just played 26 matches.

Lucas has played 12 games as centre back and 11 games on left back (including 90 mins against Bayern) this season. Even 90 min as right back against Real Madrid. Pep like rotatable players.

Those are facts I found on transfermarkt.com, cant say I have seen him play. The 50 mill pricetag is heavy, but rather him than Kolarov as backup LB/CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.