Lucozade Recipe Changed!

The most ironic thing about lucozade is that is was good for you, so people fetched it when you were ill. I remember the 80s version of it, when you had to peel the sellophane down on it and the sugarry drips would make it stick to your hands

Around here they used the cellophane as early fog lights on their cars. i kid you not.

Ahh lucozade I miss that shit. When we were sick my mum either gave us that or shitty cream soda. I remember Daley Thompson adverts and the grooved glass bottles. Those were the days

My nan, who's diabetic, uses lucozade for when she takes a funny turn. Didn't even know they dropped the sugar in it, need to tell her!

My nan, who's diabetic, uses lucozade for when she takes a funny turn. Didn't even know they dropped the sugar in it, need to tell her!
The proper ones have 21.8 grams of suger per 250ml on the label, new one is 11. something if memory serves. You can still get the proper stuff but you have to sift through the bottles. I did read it is an issue for diabetic people, makes it irresponsible the way they changed it with no notice. They must have known some people do use it in a medical capacity surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.