Luis Suarez

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citykev28 said:
and you wouldn't expect de jong to do it at wembley in 3 weeks time?

No said person would walk out in disgust

OOOO look a pig

No i actually wouldn't. Because he's not a cheat! Theres a difference between a few hard tackles and blatant cheating. Plus if Gyan had converted that penalty everyone in Uraguay would have slated Suarez

Kayla-CTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No said person would walk out in disgust

OOOO look a pig

No i actually wouldn't. Because he's not a cheat! Theres a difference between a few hard tackles and blatant cheating. Plus if Gyan had converted that penalty everyone in Uraguay would have slated Suarez

No what kev was saying is if De Jong did the exact same thing not put his foot through Alonso's chest or break 3 different players legs but handball it off the line in the dying seconds to keep us in the game

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kayla-CTID said:

No what kev was saying is if De Jong did the exact same thing not put his foot through Alonso's chest or break 3 different players legs but handball it off the line in the dying seconds to keep us in the game

ohhh yeahh i get ya...that's true. but that hasn't happened yet..and let's be truthful here..it's not likely to happen. I don't think anyone can disagree with me that what suarez did was unsporting behaviour. He's a good player i just think what he did was wrong..from a neutral point of view

Kayla-CTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

ohhh yeahh i get ya...that's true. but that hasn't happened yet..and let's be truthful here..it's not likely to happen. I don't think anyone can disagree with me that what suarez did was unsporting behaviour. He's a good player i just think what he did was wrong..from a neutral point of view

Yeah it is but i would of done it infact nearly any one would do it in the same posistion

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kayla-CTID said:
ohhh yeahh i get ya...that's true. but that hasn't happened yet..and let's be truthful here..it's not likely to happen. I don't think anyone can disagree with me that what suarez did was unsporting behaviour.

Yeah it is but i would of done it infact nearly any one would do it in the same posistion

weekend just gone, asamoah gyan admitted he'd have done it.

He's a good player i just think what he did was wrong..from a neutral point of view

so he's a bit unsporting, not a prick?

citykev28 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

weekend just gone, asamoah gyan admitted he'd have done it.

He's a good player i just think what he did was wrong..from a neutral point of view

so he's a bit unsporting, not a prick?

I said that earlier on, its true though people get on there high horse about it and if Gyan had scored tha handball would of been a foot note in African Team Reaches Semi Final headline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.