Luis Suarez

thereWasATime

Well now that Pep has decided to leave Bayern and there is a possibility he might end up here. I did hear about KDB being told that he would get work with Pep in "near future", if he joined.

Since, Pep has finally figured how to use an out and out striker like Lewa rather than a false-9. Given Aguero's injury history, would he not "recommend" the board to go get Suarez - whose agent incidentally is non other than Pep's brother Pere Guardiola.

Is all this a part of the BIG MASTERPLAN of Txiki/Ferran charted out on a whiteboard in one of the dusty meeting rooms at CFG. If not, then what explains City signing Lejeune and Sobrino and then loaning them to Girona (owner is Pere).

Are the dots finally connecting to land Suarez?

Unashamedly I'd have him here in a heartbeat but it won't happen.

I have seen nothing but a transformed player at Barca this season. Keeping his head down and working hard.

Can't stand the twat.

Diving, biting cheating bastard.

Anyway he hates England and its media (one thing I can agree with) so couldn't see him coming back especially only playing for Barcelona for 2 years.

Well Barca is in a lot of debt and they would not be able to keep MSN beyond this season. Everyone is calling for Messi, but I think it would be Suarez/Neymar who would be easier to snatch away from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.