Luis Suarez

Well there's no doubt he would improve the team no end but I just can't get over the fact that he's still a snidey cheating little TWAT.
I was over the moon when he pissed off to Barca for lots of reasons but mostly because I didn't have to hear about or see his shitty antics week in and week out.
To have to pay to see the cheating little prick play in blue would do my head in.

It's not really pal as SkyBet are a joke, they close your account if you make about £300 quid off them and if about 40 quid has been staked they'll drop the odds on something like this.

Dunno mate,almost halving the odds,is a big drop IMO.
Odds don't mean nowt though to be honest.....says ladbrokes in the article.

I doubt it somehow.

And if we can support that ****, we might as well make friends with Mourinho & the rags at the same time, as he is at very least as unethical & wankery as anything they have ever done.
Sorry N.N. but, If it would guarantee we slapped that smug cnut Mouriniho, and the rest of those twunts, down a peg or two, I'd sign the very devil himself... Fcuk ethics... Just Remember who originally dreamed up the FFP regulations... and why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.