Lukas Nmecha

Shocked? Really?! He looked nervous and apprehensive perhaps, but not weaker. He's considerably stronger than Zincheko for example. When you're nervous your balance goes, you're taken by surprise etc. Thus easier to push. He definitely isn't weak. He's a unit. Seen him hold off some huge CBs.

Edit- here's a neutral clip of his touches.

There is literally nothing shocking there about a lack of strength. A couple of cynical fouls on him, but nothing else. You've got it totally wrong

Surprised might have been a better wording by me. It's been a while since I've seen Nmecha at youth level and he looked a giant back then. I might have been expecting him to grow a bit more/bulk up.. but if I've got it wrong apologies. I can see people strongly disagree with this, and it helps me look him in a different way. Maybe it is nerves. His style is more based on movement and speed, whereas you usually see some kids, grow and be able to bully a bit more. I suppose our way of developing changes some of the concepts or perceptions we had before. Hope he gets a run against Bristol but won't hold my breath at a starting place.

Anyone know what's happening with him? Don't think he's made the bench since the Leicester game in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.