Mönchengladbach travel?

Big Blue Swede

I know, i'm getting on this a tad late as I only found out about being able to get tickets a couple of days ago.

Had a little look around the forum, but couldn't spot anyone offering up any travel that hadn't already been taken. Managed to get a ticket for me and my dad, so two of us need travel down to Germany.

Are there any coaches/cars with places still left?
(I'm in Nottingham for uni, but can travel back home to Manchester if needs be)

found this, literally in and out, Manchester to Dusseldorf via Copenhagen £166 return, out 30th September , back 1st October
15qq4a1.png

I know, i'm getting on this a tad late as I only found out about being able to get tickets a couple of days ago.

Had a little look around the forum, but couldn't spot anyone offering up any travel that hadn't already been taken. Managed to get a ticket for me and my dad, so two of us need travel down to Germany.

Are there any coaches/cars with places still left?
(I'm in Nottingham for uni, but can travel back home to Manchester if needs be)

Hi mate, we still have a couple of places left on our coach from Didsbury leaving Tuesday 1am, back home by Thursday noon. It would be £1oo each for travel with an overnight stay on the Tuesday night which you would now need to book yourself. Twin rooms at the hotel we are staying in can still be booked for £62. Full details are on Didsbury Blues website, or pm me if you want more info.

Hi mate, we still have a couple of places left on our coach from Didsbury leaving Tuesday 1am, back home by Thursday noon. It would be £1oo each for travel with an overnight stay on the Tuesday night which you would now need to book yourself. Twin rooms at the hotel we are staying in can still be booked for £62. Full details are on Didsbury Blues website, or pm me if you want more info.

Lovely, thanks for that.
Just getting in contact with my Dad, and I'll PM you if he gives me the nod (not sure if he can take the Tuesday off).

Any tickets left for the Monchengladbach game... Big Blue Swede I'll be driving from Nottingham to Stansted to take a flight to dusseldorf weeze... if that's any help....?? although I don't have any tickets yet... Like Gold dust

Has anyone got room in a car going to Stansted on Wed morning? Or want to share cost of a lift down if I were to drive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.