Madrid AWAY - 'Home' Ticket

jimbopm

I'm flying out for this match on the understanding that I have no chance of getting a ticket in the City section. However if anyone has a spare for a ticket in the home end I'd be really grateful if you could pm me.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I just rang the tickets office and all tickets are now sold out for the Madrid Away game!
Tickets sold out at 6pm last night, it didn't go lower than 9000 points unfortunately.

I tried purchasing tickets through the Madrid website, although it looks like it is hospitality only, at 750 EURO a pop.
If anyone knows a way to get hold of a ticket, I'd really appreciate your ideas!

It would be a shame to go all that way without going to the Bernabeu.

Ta, Craig

Hi All,

I just rang the tickets office and all tickets are now sold out for the Madrid Away game!
Tickets sold out at 6pm last night, it didn't go lower than 9000 points unfortunately.

I tried purchasing tickets through the Madrid website, although it looks like it is hospitality only, at 750 EURO a pop.
If anyone knows a way to get hold of a ticket, I'd really appreciate your ideas!

It would be a shame to go all that way without going to the Bernabeu.

Ta, Craig
In the same boat. Viagogo have loads on sale but i have never used them before. Might be too late to get tickets sent to my home address too. Leaving for Gatwick on Tuesday lunch.

Viagogo only sell tickets in the Madrid end too. It's a little risky for 220+ per ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.