Madrid Away Tickets

Surely if you've hardly missed a match in Europe you'll be fully aware of the new ticket/wristband/photo ID that we now have to endure for Euro aways?

I wasn't born yesterday about the new rules, in fact my mate bought a ticket and band of someone with connections to the club in Paris for £100 outside the ground,if you read carefully you would of seen I was just short of points

Ok then I buy
  1. The away end is the city end
  2. If I buy a ticket, the club have my name and my supporter number
  3. They send me a confirmation letter but no ticket.
  4. I have to go to Madrid to collect it
  5. To get it I have show confirmation of the ticket and my passport
  6. They check my passport against me, and the name on the confirmation
  7. They will then give me the ticket and a colourful wristband to wear.
How likely do you think it would be that either me or anyone else would be able to give you their ticket?
Ok I'll buy for the away end or the home end and if you look at my other post someone I know bought a band and ticket outside the ground so it is a possibility someone maybe had connections pal

Pmsl.

I love this place.

I'll be in the away end but I'll feel at home even though I'll be away. As I was able to home in on an away ticket I'll be singing away.

Your mate got one off someone with connections to the club?Please tell me this Chisolm bloke aint brought sir Bob with him has he?

Anyone know the procedure if a ticket was bought off somewhere like Viagogo,is it the same,pick up wristband etc?

Hey guys im not aware of these new rules, last european away match i went was gladbach last year and them rules did not apply. So how would i get hold of a ticket now??? There is always a blue who cant make it due to certain circumstances.

Any advice would be greatfull, cheers

Hey guys im not aware of these new rules, last european away match i went was gladbach last year and them rules did not apply. So how would i get hold of a ticket now??? There is always a blue who cant make it due to certain circumstances.

Any advice would be greatfull, cheers
Been through all this ,The bottom line is that if you have not got a ticket for the City end you have no chance of getting one

I am after 2 Tickets for me and my son, either by Contacts with the Club or Away end, We were 80 Point's short and when told this they said there was Plenty left, We have hardly missed a Match in Europe.

No spare for you mate but i do have some of this if you're interested?

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.