Madrid Away Tickets

Anyone who has travel but no ticket - Two spares now available in the home end, purchased direct from Madrid member.

Meet Wednesday PM out there to sort out pick up, message for details. Just looking to recoup what was paid.

Anyone who has travel but no ticket - Two spares now available in the home end, purchased direct from Madrid member.

Meet Wednesday PM out there to sort out pick up, message for details. Just looking to recoup what was paid.

Sent you a message mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sent message.

I can see the bastard bernabeu from the office window and I have dedicated the last couple of weeks to mithering everyone at work but I still haven't got my hands on a ticket for tomorrow. I could even see the first blues pitching up for their tickets at the hotel on the way out tonight which was a great sight. Good luck to everyone and keep an eye out for the coked up Robocops spoiling for a fight - especially tomorrow.
If anyone has a spare up to KO tomorrow I'd gladly take it off your hands!!
Cheers

How hard will it be to get a final ticket if we do it? I see they have already held a lottery months ago to be in with a chance, ticket sites looking over £1200 on the Internet. How many do the club get?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.