Madrid - Fans meeting up and news

Just at Manchester airport waiting to board to Dublin now, few beers in Dublin tonight then out first thing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Text when here - we just in hotel Puerto Sun. Not for from Plaza Major

Heading to O'Hare (Chicago) Airport in an hour, then fly to Newark Airport(New York), catch the overnight to Madrid arriving around 9am. Metro to ticket pick up point, meet my brother and father in law, head to hotel to shower and change, get out and about for the day, enjoy a City success, get some sleep (?) and then turn around and do it all in reverse, getting home Thursday evening! Work on Friday!

Can't hardly wait!!! COME ON CITY!!!

Heading to O'Hare (Chicago) Airport in an hour, then fly to Newark Airport(New York), catch the overnight to Madrid arriving around 9am. Metro to ticket pick up point, meet my brother and father in law, head to hotel to shower and change, get out and about for the day, enjoy a City success, get some sleep (?) and then turn around and do it all in reverse, getting home Thursday evening! Work on Friday!

Enjoy your trip Blue,safe travels,and get us in that final !!!

Well done blue, would love to come and say hello

Anyone know where blues without tickets might be getting together to watch the match in Madrid?

Staying in santa Ana square which I'm reliably informed is near plaza major.
Won't arrive at hotel till around 9 so can anyone suggest a decent bar near there to watch the Atletico game
O'Neills on Calle del Principe(runs off Plaza de Santa Ana)
Beer more expensive than other bars but plenty of screens + other blues

Careful around the ground lads and lasses, a bar of unsuspecting City got a bit of a pasting off Madrid last time around. Also watch out for Atleti's fans tonight, they're the worst in Spain for trouble so if they lose...

Other than that I'm jealous as fuck. Gutted to be so close yet so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.