Madrid

El Mercado de San Miguel is great for tapas and a beer/wine it's just off Plaza Mayor, you can go from stall to stall (more like mini bars) and try different things.

As others have said the bars on Plaza Mayor are expensive, but the ones on the side streets running off it are about half the price and just and nice.

I really liked Madrid when I went watching City a few years ago, its definitely got a capital feel to it. The gardens near the palace are nice to have a wonder around and i'd recommend going into the cathedral adjacent to the palace too.

Last edited:
Years since I was there, but there was an increible 'museum' of ham: Homer Simpson's dream. Bull fighting is a bit like drawing a minnow at home in the cup. First one is a relief, but come the end you actually wouldn't mind the bulls nicking one.

Havana was the worst I have ever seen.You feel sorry for them at first but after 20 minutes it really fucks you off.They beg for random things aswell like shampoo and lipstick.A copper/security guard was even asking us for money so she could get a drink!

LA is pretty bad too. Mini shanty towns everywhere, under bridges, by the side of freeways, and even in the middle of Venice Beach! All the locals just carry on as if it's a normal thing to be happening in the richest, most powerful country in the world. Really wasn't expecting to see that in one of the most iconic cities in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.