Mahmoud Dahoud

If we could get him for that price it's a no-brainer. I still think it's doubtful that we extend Yaya so for me if we could bring in Dahoud and Isco as well as Fabinho to play both midfield and RB as he is versatile, we'd have midfield options of: Silva, De Bruyne, Isco, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Dahoud, A. Garcia, Fabinho. That, with our attack and some new additions to the defense would put us in a great position heading into next season.

According to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours, Borussia Dortmund achieved an agreement with German Under-21 international playmaking midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud (21). The player, also tracked by AC Milan, Juventus, and Liverpool, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach on a 14 million euros fee, and will be signed by Die Schwartzgelben on a 4-year deal.

According to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours, Borussia Dortmund achieved an agreement with German Under-21 international playmaking midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud (21). The player, also tracked by AC Milan, Juventus, and Liverpool, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach on a 14 million euros fee, and will be signed by Die Schwartzgelben on a 4-year deal.
Would be criminal to let him go, specially at that price. Only reason I could think of is if Pep really trusts that Garcia could make it from next season.

Cant imagine we would miss out on him if we are seriously interested. He ticks all the box's for me and would easily be the signing of the summer for that money.

Weigl would be exceptional but would require a hefty fee.

Of course, but he'd be worth it.

I just can't see Dahoud going to Dortmund to sit on the bench. Dortmund, as a selling club, would only get him in to replace a Weigl or Dembele and I think they'd rather keep the latter if they can.

Of course, but he'd be worth it.

I just can't see Dahoud going to Dortmund to sit on the bench. Dortmund, as a selling club, would only get him in to replace a Weigl or Dembele and I think they'd rather keep the latter if they can.
I think they want him to go alongside Weigl and make their midfield two, a long term Gundogan replacement.
Either way I think they both are exceptional players and would be a welcome addition to our side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.