Mahmoud Dahoud

Don't know if we were strongly in for him or not, but at that price it could well have been bargain of the season. Maybe we have lined up someone better? Who knows. But one thing is for sure, Liverpool are the real losers in this deal, so I can live with that.

Interesting.....Isco more likely now? But if Isco signs a new contract, then can't see who we would get.

Neither needed. Get fabinho, will have gundogan back and give youth a few chances as well.

Weigl is a better player than Dahoud IMO, no doubt. Both quality though, would take either.

Having said that, Aleix Garcia deserves a proper chance in the first team, could become a world-class regista.
aleix garcia getting a chance? you're mad, he didn't cost £50m!

aleix garcia getting a chance? you're mad, he didn't cost £50m!
I'd like to see Garcia pass Fernando and Delph in the pecking order next season and get much more playing time. I think he did well every time he was involved this season.

Weigl is a better player than Dahoud IMO, no doubt. Both quality though, would take either.

Having said that, Aleix Garcia deserves a proper chance in the first team, could become a world-class regista.

Think Weigl is bit limited if i'm honest. Ask him to do anything other than that Busquets role and he struggles. Fantastic at what he does but he doesn't offer much flexibility and i'm not sure the prem is the best place for him.

Think Weigl is bit limited if i'm honest. Ask him to do anything other than that Busquets role and he struggles. Fantastic at what he does but he doesn't offer much flexibility and i'm not sure the prem is the best place for him.
Agree! Fantastic player though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.