MAIL ON SUNDAY AND JOSE

Dobsy87 said:
'I am really, really happy with Inter - it's a "victory machine" - but I want to win the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga - the three big championships in Europe. Therefore, I will also go to Spain

We seem to be conveniently forgetting that little snippet don't we boys?

He wants the Barcelona job next but Cruyff dislikes him, which is why it went to Guardiola. Mourinho is a great manager but he's not the only great manager. I think a lot of people are getting blown away by his celebrity status, calling him 'Jose' like he's your mate ffs.

Again,can't be arsed typing his surname, take a happy pill D87,m8.

Dobsy87 said:
jrb said:
Calm down.

I couldn't be bothered spelling his second name. (he's my mate ayway) Yes there are other managers, but he took Chelsea along with money from that Russin guy(can't bre bothered to spell his name) from a mediocre team that nobody had heard of, that had little or support and hadn't won a trophy in decades to a team that is know known worldwide and has won numerous trophies, as well as constantly being in the top four and in the European Champions League. He has also taken Inter to the top of Serie A in his first season. Regarding Spain. He has plenty of time to go there. There is no reason what so ever for the owners of City not to try and entice him back to us and the EPL. Then again in your world, your probably happy for City to give up on that possibility and stay a mediocre team, a club that isn't well known worldwide and a club with an empty trophy cabinet. FFS!

I don't know where you get the idea I don't want City to succeed mate, but you seem to be pretty lax with the truth anyway, either that or your football knowledge is quite poor.

Chelsea "hadn't won a trophy in decades": FA Cup 97 and 2000, League Cup 1998, European Cup Winners Cup 1998.
He got Chelsea "constantly being in the top four": I think you'll find they were top 4 before Mourinho arrived.
"He has also taken Inter to the top of Serie A in his first season": They were the current league champions already i.e. they finished 1st before he arrived there.

I don't deny Mourinho is a great manager, or that I'd be happy if he signed for City. My point, which you seem to have ignored, is that I do not think it is going to happen. He has said for several years that he wants to win the big three leagues and manage Portugal. If he comes back to England he will go to Spain before he does so. As I believe you said, he feels managing in a different league has helped his self development.

Oh, and I'm nice and calm, which you don't seem to be, probably 12 and wetting yourself over the idea that 'Jose' is coming.

ffs.

Add another 29 years on top of that and you might be right. No, I'll wet myself if and when Jose arrives. Chelsea may have won all those trophies(I'll give you that), but it wasn't until Jose won the EPL that Chelsea really hit the big time and were classed as one of the big four. Ask any Chelsea fan and they would have Jose back straightaway. Even if Jose being linked to City is just a rumour, I'm happy with that. Knowning that our mega rich and successful owners are apprently looking to recruit the second best manager in the world after Bacon Face, is good enough for me. My bladder is starting to hurt, but I'll hold out for another five or six months. Just don't stand close to me. You might shout FFS when your wet and warm.

Dobsy, why do you think he wants to go to Spain next? He's been making comments about coming back to England since October. He's hardly said a word about Spain. A couple of days ago I posted a summary of what Jose has been up to and what he's been saying since his first UNSOLICITED comments about English football in October. I can't keep going over what he's been up to, but he's worth following day-to-day.

I tend to agree with the more "impatient"...almost 3 decades and I get rather hot under the collar when I'm patted on the head and told to be a good little boy and be patient.

The old man from Argentina...what on earth is that all about? An invitation to Hughes to walk before he gets pushed?

Mourinho teams play boring football>>>MYTH! I'd love to see how many goals Chelsea scored in his time ther, I bet it was a lot. The thing with Jose is he knows how to win football matches; go 1 or 2 up and shut up shop...that's not boring that's winning.

jay_mcfc said:
Mourinho teams play boring football>>>MYTH! I'd love to see how many goals Chelsea scored in his time ther, I bet it was a lot. The thing with Jose is he knows how to win football matches; go 1 or 2 up and shut up shop...that's not boring that's winning.

Exactly, I dont remember too many blues moaning when Sven was playing for a 1-0 win every week at the start of last season!

pissedagain said:
ok,so its something some of us have thought all along, hughes to be ditched in the summer, i reckon hes gone even if he wins something, perhaps thats why he couldn t raise a smile when we were 4-0 up, he already knows and like sven is just waiting for his pay off, jose said the other day, he would love to come back to the premiership after,he wins something with milan, hence the summer, in all fairness there have been a few of us on here,saying hughes,wasn t a big enough name for where they want to take our club, only time will tell, but its worth a couple of quid at the bookies

I get were youre coming from, i just dont think Mouriniho is the man for the job. Us being linked with him a lot in the press is probably just the papers wanking themselves stupid over the fact they can start quoting the speacial one again like fuck when he goes on one of those mad rants he does.

jay_mcfc said:

Mourinhos teams weren't the most exciting but they were very effective and were capable of playing quality attractive football.

215 goals to our 135 (from memory - I posted something on this last week) during the period he was in charge.

I think we could cope with his "boring" football.

moomba said:
jay_mcfc said:

Mourinhos teams weren't the most exciting but they were very effective and were capable of playing quality attractive football.

215 goals to our 135 (from memory - I posted something on this last week) during the period he was in charge.

I think we could cope with his "boring" football.

Exactly.

FWIW, Mourinho managed Chelsea 185 times, they scored 3 goals or more 49 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.