Make A New Year's Footie Wish

Harvster

I wish that referees, when shaking hands with players and colleagues, would act in manner commensurate with their age (that is, middle) and responsibilities on the field of play.

Call me old fashioned but what a splendid New Year would surely be on the horizon were officials to utilise the cordial and perfectly proper technique of which Basil Fawlty would undoubtedly approve, as opposed to this nonsensical, down-with-the-kids, Garry Cook style grappling that so many of the bozos favour

Any more wishes out there?

Couldn't agree more mate. Absolutely cringe worthy. Anyone attempting that girly nonsense with me gets slapped. (Unless he is bigger than me.)

Domestic double, cl win, and various unpleasant things happening to the rags, dippers all topped of with lashings of jelly and ice cream on a bouncy castle.

Anthony Taylor to not ref us all year

Now you're being silly!

shrek to refuse all overtures from China and announce he's determined to see out his contract at the swamp.
PEG and Mememememe's egos to clash in the dressing room and the swamp to collapse in rubble as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.