Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

Marvin

The nasty criticism from so many quarters last season really annoyed me.

Last season, I celebrated every Sterling that little bit more, and every Sterling assist felt that little bit better. This season my man is going to be Claudio Bravo and I really hope City fans are going to get behind him and show him the support he didn't get last season.

It might start with Bravo winning the Confederations Cup for Chile.

I think the fans owe Bravo. He was buried pitilessly for every single mistake he made and I reckon it will have hurt him hard, but he's City player. It's our job to support our players and we didn't do it last season.

Last season, I celebrated every Sterling that little bit more, and every Sterling assist felt that little bit better. This season my man is going to be Claudio Bravo and I really hope City fans are going to get behind him and show him the support he didn't get last season.

I think the fans owe Bravo. He was buried pitilessly for every single mistake he made and I reckon it will have hurt him hard, but he's City player. It's our job to support our players and we didn't do it last season.
Good luck with that one!!

Why? He'll be sitting on the bench. My fear is that he's the cup goalkeeper. When he fucked up in the league, we could sort of dig ourselves out with the other matches. He fucks up in a cup game and we have to put in a performance to save ourselves. Not impressed that he's here and Cabs is at Chelsea.

Well hope he has had some dance lesson because the main problem with him is he doesn't move his feet.

Nasty criticism or deserved in the main, a keeper lives and dies on saving the ball going into the net, at one point he had let 7 goals in from 7 shots and something equally shocking of 12 from 18 or whatever it was, his debut against the scum was brilliant until he made his first gaff and then he never really recovered his poise again, he is obviously a good keeper or at least he was before joining City.

Still I feel you are wasting your time nailing your support to the Bravo mast, his time is surely numbered due to our new keeper signing and the price they paid for Ederson would suggest he will be the main guy moving forward.

I do however agree with your Sterling part and I was willing him on to beat the boo boys from all around the country and tbh he will need to go again this time around, you only have to read his page on here to see why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.