Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

Supporting all our players shouldn't be an outrageous concept. You don't have to believe he's a good player to show support.
98% support him when he has a City shirt on............the odd dickhead booing isn't relevant. He gets paid enough to ignore them anyway.

Moaning on here about him being a crap goal keeper is allowed.

Only Bravo can put in the effort and commitment he needs to, but he is semi-retired.

Look there's no two ways about it if he performs as he did last season we will win fuck all or be anywhere near winning anything,he's regressed from his time at Barca,but as for booing a city player that's a no no for me ..

Bravo has to earn the respect from players and fans alike.

It's been a bad buy in my eyes and I would expect him just to feature in the cup games next season.

I would never boo him or any city player but I'm not too concerned as I don't expect him to be our number one.

If you think we're bad, I went to a St mirren game and their fans booed anytime their player had the ball haha.

What is the matter with you?

Surely you want to see bravo turn in the performances for us that he did for Barcelona and Chile. If he does it for them, he can do it for us. Did you know that Corrigan had a very difficult start to his City career? He cleared a ball once to a West Ham player who promptly sent it straight back into the net over his head.
One Ronnie Boyce,theres only one Ronnie Boyce ...

98% support him when he has a City shirt on............the odd dickhead booing isn't relevant. He gets paid enough to ignore them anyway.

Moaning on here about him being a crap goal keeper is allowed.

I've lost count of the number of times I've read on here that journos lurk on these forums looking for info and stories. If that is the case then would they not use this place to gauge fan reaction to individual players? And that being the case, then surely it does matter what's said on here. I'd imagine they feast on the drip, drip of negativity.

You can shove that statistic back to the same place you took it from too. The moaning and groaning, booing and ironic applause was coming from a lot more than just 2% of the match going support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.