Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

No clearly I am not sure about 10 x better! It's a turn of phrase. You have forgotten about the dropped crosses.

bravo does not need to learn any new skills. I am quite shocked that anyone would think that.
I haven't forgotten anything, I agreed that de gea was shit in his first season, it was fucking hilarious to watch as a City fan just as it was probably hilarious for fans of other clubs to watch Bravo last season. Not sure what you're on about with the learning new skills bit.

To be fair,when he was picking the ball up,it was usually out of the fucking net.

You're just as funny on here as you probably were at the ground. However, this old chestnut is exactly that. Try posting your own material comedian.

Fact is that our defenders were equally culpable, or even more so, for most of those goals and yet nobody got on their backs as hard as they did on Claudio's.

+1 and we shouldn't barrack our own players in the pitch

He made plenty of saves for us last season, not enough mind but the exaggeration there is exactly what people are talking about when they say the criticism is disproportionate.

He is a world class keeper that suffered a dramatic dip in form.

Rag inferiority complex rearing it's head in your third para, not pretty.

It wasn't just pride from Pep, he backed him to turn it around but the situation became toxic because the dissenting voices in the ground grew louder making it more difficult for him to get that bit of confidence needed.

He is good enough, he's proved that, ridiculous assertion considering.

I was going to comment on that. If only we were like them & had purple nose. Nothing bad would happen

Must try harder. You really like the word clown don't you. Reflects you're age perhaps. What are you trying to be re your name - cool? Since you're interested- it's just my initials.
Only winding you up pal, but in all honesty, I think by the middle of the season hart will be above him in the pecking order I've seen enough to believe that statement

Only winding you up pal, but in all honesty, I think by the middle of the season hart will be above him in the pecking order I've seen enough to believe that statement
You need to let go of the Hart thing, mate. He won't play for us again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.