Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

Only winding you up pal, but in all honesty, I think by the middle of the season hart will be above him in the pecking order I've seen enough to believe that statement

My bad. Shouldn't have reacted to your personal comment :)
. I think I'm too old school for this forum. I stood on the terraces in all stands at Maine Rd & although there was obviously criticism of players I've never before experienced the way some fans ENJOYED Bravo's discomfort. They wanted to make the jokes & have a laugh at his expense & even when he did something good, the sarcasm spewed - reflects our society of mob muggings! (Almost)

My bad. Shouldn't have reacted to your personal comment :)
. I think I'm too old school for this forum. I stood on the terraces in all stands at Maine Rd & although there was obviously criticism of players I've never before experienced the way some fans ENJOYED Bravo's discomfort. They wanted to make the jokes & have a laugh at his expense & even when he did something good, the sarcasm spewed - reflects our society of mob muggings! (Almost)
Im 50 odd pal I've stood on the kippax for years as well, like I said some fans are dicks you have to except that

Im 50 odd pal I've stood on the kippax for years as well, like I said some fans are dicks you have to except that

True. Just wish some of them didn't sit directly behind me!!! However, the guys I've sat next to for decades - who I met years ago in the Kippax, keep me sane! :)

If he was so good in the first place, surely Barcelona would have let ter Stegen go

You think? Let the younger one go that you can potentially get another decade and more out of or let the veteran go who you could possibly get another 5 years max. from? No brainer.

If he was so good in the first place, surely Barcelona would have let ter Stegen go
That's as poor an argument I've seen. Apart from the obvious age difference, Ter Stegen is probably the better keeper- hence the reason we tried to sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.