Making a Murderer

Yeah that bit looked very suspect though a few people have said it might well have been Colborn simply checking through his list of things to do/look out for that day. One theory I quite liked which somebody posted a link to on here, was that maybe the brother and ex boyfriend had taken matters in their own hands and trespassed at the salvage yard to look for the car, found it and then called the police. The police then had to make it look as though it had been found in a more legitimate way hence it all looking a bit shifty.

nothing would surprise me to be honest mate

So do you didnt read all of them as you have a closed mind to it. Therein lies the problem with all this

To be fair, the same could be said about you mate ;)

In my defence, I was at work and I really didn't have time to read them all this afternoon but I will get round to it at some point. I have read other articles that are on the side of the prosecution so I'm not looking at this with a totally closed mind. And I've stressed previously that I'm not totally convinced that he didn't do it. I am convinced that the police fucked him over though, regardless of whether he did it or not.

I did ask the question earlier to no-one in particular - why did it take 3 days to report her missing?

I did say early on in this its would take 1 hell of a fire to burn a body to small bones like they had. could they have been somebody else bones the police used to fake her death at the avery home. could they have faked the DNA YES. could they and planted avery blood YES. could they planted the key YES. could her DNA be cleaned to a point that nothing remains NOPE. so if her DNA was not found in or on thing that links them to steven avery even the blood spots in the car are not really any uses if hers are not there aswell

so the BIG mistake here is the none DNA of hers they must be DNA from something hair nails blood skin saliva body fluids from a woman fighting for her life

Yeah. With burning tires & bits of wood being highly unlikely to produce enough heat it sorta points to that the 'burn pit' was actually just the dump site of the remains and the 'burn barrel' being used to transport the remains.
Following this i find it slightly suspicious that the 'burn barrel' belonged to the Tadych househould and in Scott Tadych's original statements he descibed the fire at the 'burn pit' on that night as about 3 feet high, but in his later statements the fire it changes to being as high as the trailer.

With the exception of the disputable/suspicious evidence like the key & bullet and then with the total lack of any other DNA, blood spatter or hair (they supposedly cut off the victims hair according to Brendan) of the victim within the Steven Avery's trailer/garage, i can only conclude that the murder didn't take place at that location.

So with the murder taking place elsewhere (possibly off the Avery compound), and the burn pit being considered just as the dump site the physical evidence starts to look a bit thin against Steven Avery.

I suppose it's all impossible to explain completely. No one knows for 100% who killed her other than the people who did.

My gripe about the series is that they depict it as this huge mis-carriage of justice, when in reality, Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are the only suspects in the case.

Read the articles I posted above, they're really interesting.
So many contrasting and legitimate points of view it's almost impossible to say who did kill her.

In my opinion the evidence against Avery isn't compelling.

For starters and just about the act itself. Do you really believe these guys were clever enough to elimante every single trace of DNA from the bedroom and garage? My thoughts are that they are not the most hygienic of people and to deep clean the bedroom and garage adequately would be almost impossible.

So how did she die? Was she shackled to the bed where she was raped, stabbed and gas her throat cur, or was she sot in the head?

If it was the former there would have been blood everywhere, as it happens not a single trace was found anywhere. There WA none on the shackles, there was none on the matress, the bed clothes, the carpet, the floor nothing anywhere. There was no evidence on the bed posts of shackles having been applied and you can be sure there would have been if she was fighting, begging and screaming for her life.

So if it was in the garage there would have been a trail of blood between the bedroom and the garage which would have been almost impossible to elimante totally, there was nothing found. Also if she had been shot at close range there would have been blood and brains everywhere, not a trace was found.

On the shooting. All we have is a bullet with a trace of DNA on it, now there're two things to consider here. The expert that say the bullet was fired from the type of rifle that Avery has could not say that was actually fired from that exact same rifle. Secondly, there was only a trace of her DNA on the bullet - I would have thought or expected there to have been much more. This too tenuous for me for a conviction to stand.

The DNA on the car hood. The detective that inspected the inside of the car has admitted that after handling DNA sample he did not change his gloves when he went and opened the hood - or bonnet for us Brits. That to me causes more doubt. Also, if Avery was sweating profusely whilst removing the battery surely there would be more, much more DNA in and around the area he was working... or they able to deep clean there too?

The key is the key for me (pardon the pun). It is almost impossible to remove DNA but it is doable. As it was her keys I would have expected her DNA to be on them somewhere, I just don't think these were clever enough to do such a thorough job of removing, and in any case why would they remove her DNA - to serve what purpose after all there is no dispute it was her key. Finally on the key and whilst I've suggested they're not the sharpest tools in the shed.... I do think they would not be stupid enough to keep the key, it would have been the easiest thing in the world for them to just discard it and I feel that is what any below average intelligence criminal would have done.

The other things that trouble me most, and before I as I wonder if you've ever studied a crematorium and the temperatures their ovens reach? The fire pit in no way, and an expert has said this, would cremate the body and bones to the extent that her alleged bones were found.

Now don't get me wrong am not100% convinced of his innocence however I am even less convinced by the evidence we have seen but I accept we may not have seen it all, that said I think we have a good idea of what the jury were presented with

My firm belief in that in the USA Avery was on the brink of bankrupting the whole county and state and they had to stop him and I don't think there were any lengths they wouldn't go to to achieve this.

There are loads of peripheral questions relating to....

Accessing her mobile phone records and deleting messages
Why her cousin was told randomly to search a specific area of the junk yard where coincidentally the car was found
Why was her cousin the only member of the search team to be given a camera?
Why was her cousin the only person to be given a direct line access to the head of the investigation?

I believe the county and state had to stop him winning the court battle over their previous fuck up and that is what they done sparing no cost.

Will talk about the boyfriend and brother and Brendan Dassey later!

Yes, I am for real. Just read that article I posted above and re-think it.

The fact is this, Avery killed her. We don't know exactly how, but he did.

Think for a moment the amount of effort and risk that would be involved for police to frame Avery. Do you genuinely think they would have gone to those lengths and risked their lives to do all this? Come on it's lunacy. Everyone just gets enraged because the documentary plays some tense music and interviews some passionate conspiracy theorists.

How is it a FACT that he killed her?

For it to be a fact you need proof. Considering you can't say where and you can't say how's he was killed and having come to the conclusion that the key and bullet are evidence when a bus can be driven through the arguments what is your proof, the proof you need to establish a fact?

So if as you say she wasn't killed in the garage, do you think wherever it was that he killed her, he took the time to find the bullet and take it back and leave it in the garage? That doesn't sit too comfortably with me.

The key was found by an unsupervised (at the moment the key was found) officer, that had no right to be there.

Isn't there an element of doubt in your thinking? I have huge doubts about his innocence but so far there has been no solid conclusive evidence that points to his guilt. Just as there wasn't the first time they nabbed him.

In regards the DNA testing can't even see how it was allowed in court as the the woman carrying out the test admitted it had been contaminated in fact after reading up they are actually investigating in the USA at how bad their testing is for contamination.

They also said they wouldn't let Averys people be in the room as they couldn't take the risk of contamination yet she said she got distracted by the 2 people in there she was training up ?? WTF

Funny how Rich Americans, Robert Durst, OJ Simpson and Amanda Know got a different sense of justice.

This is truly where the devil resides in comfort. I can find no good in any member. These people are pure evil. A friend suggested this is a one-branch family tree. Cut this tree down. We need to end the gene pool here.” —Kachinsky’s defense investigator Michael O’Kelly, in an email to Kachinsky

This from the guy who was shown on video coaching Brendan Dassy to draw pictures of a murder that obviously never occurred as depicted.

And then the judge decides to uphold the guilty verdict? Crazy.

d748cda120d02c00e17cd52c2a744853.jpg

A few questions that I may have missed the answers to in the series or in general:

Did the brother/ex boyfriend ever state what the messages on her mobile said? and apparently they deleted 'some' messages not all. so what were the other messages? surely police got access to these?

What temperatures are required for what period of time to fully burn a body? would forensics find residue (i.e. fat) in the pit if a body had been burned there?

When was the ex boyfriend meant to have split from her?

And I remember them saying she was getting phone calls weeks before her death but wouldn't say who from, did they allude any more to who this was? the ex bf maybe if the break was recent?

Any CCTV that she may have passed going to/from the avery premises?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.