Malaga

I love Malaga. Mrs Ewing and I have visited frequently. There's a great bike hire place just near that new harbour complex. Ride fifteen miles east or west along the front. Book a ninety minute coach ride to Granada to visit the Alhambra!

I have Malaga on my MetOffice weather app and it rarely varies from wall to wall sunshine. Very similar to Littleborough on a nice day!

Nice place,been quite a few times over last few years,even went with the Guiri army to watch Malaga v Las Palmas on last game of season a few years back,boiling,never sat at a match in such warm conditions.

Top end of Benalmadena,near Arroyo is where me and the Mrs stay,I've a few contacts over there for somewhere cheap to stay as well if you need anything like that,let me know

Nice place,been quite a few times over last few years,even went with the Guiri army to watch Malaga v Las Palmas on last game of season a few years back,boiling,never sat at a match in such warm conditions.

Top end of Benalmadena,near Arroyo is where me and the Mrs stay,I've a few contacts over there for somewhere cheap to stay as well if you need anything like that,let me know

I’m in an affordable central hotel so I’m ok thanks.

All booked now. EasyJet there and back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.