Malcolm Young R.I.P.

He wrote most of all of those memorable riffs, and in the music business his nickname was "The riff maker". When asked “why don’t you play any solos” he responded “it interferes with my drinking”.

RIP Malcolm Young, you brought me so much enjoyment with your music over the last 40 odd years.

It's so weird, I was in an AC/DC mood last night and watched a bunch of their footage before bed. I got to see the Money Talks tour three times, one of the most memorable shows I've ever been to. Angus is an incredible guitarist but an even better showman. Malcolm, Cliff, Brian and Chris Slade were amazing backing him up, I was partially deaf for a week after each show.

He wrote most of all of those memorable riffs, and in the music business his nickname was "The riff maker". When asked “why don’t you play any solos” he responded “it interferes with my drinking”.

RIP Malcolm Young, you brought me so much enjoyment with your music over the last 40 odd years.

He created some of the most enduring rock music.

He's been poorly for a while so, quite honestly, it's a blessing.

But a sad moment nevertheless. Cheers for some fantastic rock songs Malcolm!
Suffering from this dreadful affliction, which I've seen at first hand with loved ones, I agree entirely, death is
quite definitely a blessing. He did seem quite young though, and apparently had dementia for some time,
poor bloke. AC/DC, although not one of my choices in music, did have some powerful rock anthems, and he was certainly
a fine deliverer of them, very sad news.

He had been poorly for a while and had been in a carehome sadly, a few years ago it started and he was having trouble remembering the music, so sad to hear. I watched the River Plate gig on Friday night as well. He's left us with some of the best songs ever wrote R.I.P Malcolm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.