Man City launch new free digital membership platform for Cityzens

jrb

Ferran, matey. Just keep season ticket and matchday prices down, and stop moving fans around the stadium, and let everyone get to know the each other and build relationships inside the stadium. That's the only platform you need. ;-)

Click on the link for the benefits. Only fair.

August 7 – Manchester City have launched a new free digital fan engagement platform that will personalise their interaction with the club and target fans with offers and information relative to their location and interests.

Designed as a mobile-first platform, the scheme is part of the ‘Cityzens’ fan initiative and integrates with the club website.

With account sign on through Facebook, Google+, Yahoo or via email, the platform is designed to increase the connect and share options including features that allow fans to meet and watch matches together using a localised ‘Community Map’ feature, share opinions, as well as access exclusive Club competitions.

Ferran Soriano, Chief Executive Officer for City Football Group, said: “Smart data will enable us to truly understand and react to the behaviours of our Cityzens. We will connect and engage with even more supporters than ever before in an authentic and meaningful way.

“This development helps us in the journey to be a global community Club in the 21st century.”

Cityzens membership benefits include:

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/...ew-free-digital-membership-platform-cityzens/

It would help if the Beta version even worked!! They keep sending me emails saying that they have an 'important', personalised, message for me and the link never works!!

But I do agree with your first paragraph though!! Just let us get into the stadium without massive queues and intermittent searches and let us talk to the fans in the stadium. :-)

"integrates with the club website".

200.gif

Ferran Soriano, Chief Executive Officer for City Football Group, said: “Smart data will enable us to truly understand and react to the behaviours of our Cityzens. We will connect and engage with even more supporters than ever before in an authentic and meaningful way.
The neck on this ****. How about actually talking to us face-to-face? Feel free to understand and react to that you useless twat Soriano.

Right so just logged in - pretty much like the cityzens website before with a few added differences

1 - the personalized video is actually personalized - the guy said my name - now my name is common but if he has done that for everyone on this scheme.. it must of took him days!
2 - The map - it shows all the supporter club locations and pubs/clubs that must be associated or city friendly.
3- Got a free city shirt pin badge - don't believe any points were needed
4 - Entered all the competitions which seem to have moved over from the last site - shirts, robots - again no points
5- Few discounts, quizzes and other fun stuff that will keep some entered.

The community map seems to be the only major difference which is aimed towards locating other city fans in some sort of big brother style cityzens map. Please don't turn up at my door haha

Seriously what exactly is a Cityzen? I get the occasional email through telling me I have X amount of Cityzens points even though I have no clue how I gained them are how I became one

Right so just logged in - pretty much like the cityzens website before with a few added differences

1 - the personalized video is actually personalized - the guy said my name - now my name is common but if he has done that for everyone on this scheme.. it must of took him days!
2 - The map - it shows all the supporter club locations and pubs/clubs that must be associated or city friendly.
3- Got a free city shirt pin badge - don't believe any points were needed
4 - Entered all the competitions which seem to have moved over from the last site - shirts, robots - again no points
5- Few discounts, quizzes and other fun stuff that will keep some entered.

The community map seems to be the only major difference which is aimed towards locating other city fans in some sort of big brother style cityzens map. Please don't turn up at my door haha
Not all of them it don't... Once again the disabled supporters association has been missed off despite several of our members including myself attending the testing for them...!!

Not all of them it don't... Once again the disabled supporters association has been missed off despite several of our members including myself attending the testing for them...!!

Wow @sweenyuk I didn't spot that as I only glanced over the map and quickly looked around my home area. I hope city can rectify this for you very quickly. Good luck with your event next week to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.