Man City Stinkers Part 3 - Steve Mcmanaman

The Pope said:
Haha we can laugh now !

No, we can't!
The curly haired **** got £40k a week for pointing at random people/places.

Nothing funny about him!!

Look, I'm bloody angry all over again now.....

_40914701_macca_point203.jpg

mcfcliam said:
Moving on from Gareth Taylor, we now have this thief as part 3 of the Man City stinkers and Jesus Christ, this waste of space has earned it!

He came on big wages and had high hopes after his debut but from then on, he didn't give a fuck, offered absolute fuck all on the pitch and continued to bleed the club dry.

He got the nickname 'Steve Mcminimum' for a reason...absolute donkey.

Without doubt one of the biggest tossers ever to play for the club...the curly haired twat.

Discuss.
you still had fuckin dickheads singing(though they'll deny it) that cringeworthy chant of his name to the muppets tune.....bastards,don't know how the fuck they faced themselves

I still say '****' involuntarily every time I see him - ie sat next Carson Yeung mostly. '****' there I go again and that's just imagining the curly headed thieving ****

Out of EVERYONE, he is the worst player I have seen. I'm glad to see that others take the same view !

manimanc said:
we used to call him the traffic cop as all he did was stand there and fuckin point here,there and everywhere everytime he played....

great player in his pomp but absolute dogshit for us...

ran gerry creaney a very close second for being the biggest twat to ever pull on the city shirt....

My thoughts entirely manimanc, no one could ever replace the 'legendary' Creaney as our worst ever player IMHO.... truly dreadful!

You are right though, for sheer zero contribution to the cause alone, the curly haired scouse tosser ran him close! Very poor decision by KK this one!

Rubyappeal said:
Without doubt,one of the luckiest footballers that ever lived.
In terms of City,the game against Villa and kicking the ball off the line in a swamp derby apart,he was total shite.Trades description act stuff.Rotten.

His early seasons at Liverpool were quality..he looked like he was going to be the bollocks...he played in that game at Maine rd where White scored and Saunders missed the penalty,and he looked like a real talent.Played well for a time after that,then decided to use the Bosman rule and sit on his arse for a couple of seasons...meanwhile becasue there was literally no-one else who would take the poisoned chalice of playing left wing for England,he somehow amassed a load of caps...again,by somehow convincing enough people to believe that he was actually contributing "something...."..fast forward to his free transfer to Madrid,he again did what he did best-warming the bench- before coming on and scoring "that" goal in the CL final that effectively earned him dinner for the rest of his life...
Steve McMoneyman,the "Forest Gump" of English football.Got to the top,finished a multi millionaire with a CL final winners medal,but not even he really knows how.

Wish I knew the secret!

He played the whole match in the CL final that he scored, and the whole season, but Madrid wanted to sell him a quite a few others like Redondo and the end of the season but he did't want to be 'parked'.

It was his second CL win where him came of the bench in 2002, but he did score to ensure RM beat Barca away in the semi for the first time in ages.

Yeah he was shit as shit gets for us. Saw him at John Lennon airport also, he hid at the back where you pick up your bags, left his missus to get them.
Not because he is an arse, but he thought that people were going to ask him for autographs and such, he just got blanked by everyone.

He was gonna say to one guy "i have no pen" but it was a worker telling him to stop leaning on something, i saw him die a little inside hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.