Man City Stinkers Part 3 - Steve Mcmanaman

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I was at the Villa game where he made his debut and he was brilliant, he didn't score but he ran the game in midfield and I remember the crowd really taking to him... it didn't last long did it, talk about a one game wonder. He was awful for the rest of his time with us though and pointing used to drive people mad.

Spot on that. Excellent in that Villa game; remember thinking he might actually be good for us.

Of course, it all went down hill from there.

Remember him coming on when we are on the verge of getting knocked out of Europe (fair play we got in by), we needed a goal and so on he come to change the game....

Pointed a lot of course, did fuck all else.

mancincali said:
he always speaks poorly of us when he comments on our games on ESPN. pretty annoying.
I was just about to say! The prick is also on Fox from time to time- can't say enough good things about United, but insults City every chance he gets. I find myself yelling at the television.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.