BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

We need three more goals than CWFC on Saturday to overhaul them assuming the Ragettes lie down and waft a white flag, and as we only 'did' the Villa 2-1 at our place I think it might be a little beyond us, particularly as Bunny won't be starting. We've had the chances over the season to have stacked up the GD way beyond CWFC.

Go back to first game at The Joie v CWFC and the scandalous performance of the referee probably robbed us of another two points, the defeat to Brighton and the last game v The Arsettes when three points were comfortably in the bag, and that, I think is where the season was snatched off us. Also, CWFC's goal grabbing against Bristol, eight,, compared to our four! Despite the probablity of coming second it's been a fantastic season!

With united being at home and just having won the cup, there should be a big crowd and I'd have thought the team won't want to disappoint. With them being a new team too, it doesn't feel like we have a huge rivalry or a history of hatred - they possibly dislike Chelsea as much as they dislike us - so I think Skinner will have them up for it.

That said, they aren't that good and there's every chance they do try their best but get beat. I'd have thought though that at worst, it'd be a two goal defeat - if that happens can we win by 5? Probably not. A four goal win at Villa would probably be too much to ask too, so we need united to get something.

I think my dream scenario would include a Chelsea defender getting sent off early on for timewasting, it's only fair....

With united being at home and just having won the cup, there should be a big crowd and I'd have thought the team won't want to disappoint. With them being a new team too, it doesn't feel like we have a huge rivalry or a history of hatred - they possibly dislike Chelsea as much as they dislike us - so I think Skinner will have them up for it.

That said, they aren't that good and there's every chance they do try their best but get beat. I'd have thought though that at worst, it'd be a two goal defeat - if that happens can we win by 5? Probably not. A four goal win at Villa would probably be too much to ask too, so we need united to get something.

I think my dream scenario would include a Chelsea defender getting sent off early on for timewasting, it's only fair....
Yeah got a horrible feeling we miss out by a couple of goals. We'll see though. If Taylor starts with Chloe Kelly at centre forward I'm gonna lose my shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.