Man Flu

Two Gun Bob

Man Flu is a crippling and debilitating disorder indiscrimnately striking down male members of the human species without warning or hindrence eh
I have been brought to my knees this weekend through lack of energy reducing my firm sinews and defined limbs to jellified slush and my attention span of worldy events metamorphasising into that of a lobotomised guppie.

No longer will my limbs carry me on this sebatical to jeruselem or the promised land of fiscal delight.
Absolutely critical this week that I saddled my steed riding for monetry aquisition after four weeks absence with R and R

Manflu is the subject of ridicule among women and the whining, moaning men forever complaining about being ill.
But lots of experts says man flu is not a myth and that men may have weaker immune systems or be more affected by the symptons of a cold than women.

The point of interst is that men have a tendancey to try to get on with life overriding the pain and dicomfort associated with this most hideous of malodies sucummbing only after courageous man like effort against it's viral chemical chain of nasties

My throat feels like it has been hacked by razors and my osophigous has swolen to abnormal proportions restricting breathing.
Language and communication is difficult as I remain a little horse.

I battled on and worked friday and then saturday into the early hours of Sunday morning were I remained steadfastly refusing to leave of my post with little regard to my own safety and without a single murmer of complaint.

So today I self medicate with hot tomatoe soup and baggete and just gin and tonic to drink as Juniper has life giving repair properties that can aid well being.Aiding with antiseptic sudorific antireumatic depurative antispasmodic stimulating stomachicastringent and tonic substance.

I also took six cocodemals and gargled with listerene on the hour every hour with the knoledge that if not treated it could manifest into full blown
accute manflu

Have you ever had Manflu and how did you even begin to cope and self medicate this most virulent dissorder of the humane body.
Do you believe man flu exists or is it just an urban legend and would you even wish it on your worsest enemy ?

http://manflu.info/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels worst that than that Karen but I complain little for fear of ridicule.
However the pain is real and I do now I have it proper bad.

I get every illness in my cab as I am an active participant to folks malodies.
I have had lasa fever beri beri ringworm diptheria and dengie fever and none was as worse as this what I have now !
If I do not make it you can have my slippers ? Size 9 Blu suede.

Man Flu is a crippling and debilitating disorder indiscrimnately striking down male members of the human species without warning or hindrence eh
I have been brought to my knees this weekend through lack of energy reducing firm sinews and defined limbs to jellified slush and my attention span of worldy events has metamprphasised into that of a lobotomised guppie.

No longer will my limbs carry me on this sebatical to jeruselm or the promised land of fiscal delight.
Absolutely critical this week that I saddled my steed riding for monetry aquisition after four weeks absence with R and R

Manflu is the subject of ridicule among women .. .. the whining, moaning men forever complaining about being ill.
But lots of experts says man flu is not a myth and that men may have weaker immune systems or be more affected by the symptons of a cold than women.

The point of interst is that men have a tendancey to try to get on with life overriding the pain and dicomfort associated with this most hideous of malody butsadly sucummbing after courageous man like effort against it's potent viral and chemical chain of nasties

My throat feels like it has been hacked by razors and my osophigous has swolen to abnormal proportions restricting breathing.
Language and communication is difficult as I remain a little horse.

I battled on and worked friday and then saturday into the early hours of Sunday morning were I remained steadfastly refusing to leave of my post with little regard to my own safety and without a single murmer of complaint.

So today I self medicate with hot tomatoe soup and baggete and just gin and tonic to drink as Juniper has life giving repair properties that can aid well being.Aiding with antiseptic sudorific antireumatic depurative antispasmodic stimulating stomachicastringent and tonic substance.

I also took six cocodemals and gargled with listerene on the hour every hour with the knoledge that if not treated it could manifest into full blown
accute manflu

Have you ever had Manflu and how did you even begin to cope and self medicate this most virulent dissorder of the humane body.
Do you believe man flu exists or is it just an urban legend and would you even wish it on your worsest enemy ?

http://manflu.info/index.htm
Not too ill to post Roger Dean album covers though. Man up softy :-)

I've had it for the past 6 days, fucked me right over.

I have lost weight and every thing and am well dehydrated .
It hurts that it hurts but it hurts more that it hurts and others dont think it hurts.
Like your a hyperchondriac or softlad or something

Are you ok now pal. ?

Honey and lemon in warm water works wonders. Add some ginger too if you feel brave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.