Man Flu

typical woman, this poor man is in a struggle for his life for gods sake.:)

It was close Mr Frog but I am now classed as a survivor and this has given me the impetus to look long and hard at my direction in life and reappraise what is important and what is not.

It was a viral journey fraught with worry and I do not think I would have pulled through without my amazing support network off the Moon.
I understand recovery may be slow and pot washing vacuuming and chores will not take center stage for a while but to know you were here for me warms the cockles of my heart.Thanks again to everyone who offered support and remember if your suffering yourself lads with this bastard of a disease then do not suffer in silence.

Thanks for just being there and this songs for you ...sniff..

It was close Mr Frog but I am now classed as a survivor and this has given me the impetus to look long and hard at my direction in life and reappraise what is important and what is not.

It was a viral journey fraught with worry and I do not think I would have pulled through without my amazing support network off the Moon.
I understand recovery may be slow and pot washing vacuuming and chores will not take center stage for a while but to know you were here for me warms the cockles of my heart.Thanks again to everyone who offered support and remember if your suffering yourself lads with this bastard of a disease then do not suffer in silence.

Thanks for just being there and this songs for you ...sniff..

haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.