man found in canal.

davymcfc said:
Did you see the whole thing?
Not the whole thing but I saw alot.

I went tesco and saw loads of people leaning over the railing. then i Saw a man with his feet in the water still and a coat over his head. I heard the security guard say he's dead. 5 mins later police and ambulance came and started resuscitating him, that's when I left. Just got home and saw the air Ambulance fly over. Not sure where it landed as there's not many places to land except the park but that's not straight forward to get to.

My mate found him apparently. He looked distraught (as you would )

There was some talk that he'd been there for 30 mins. He must've been floating in the middle as a man apparently dived in a got him out.

Crazy.

Puteulanus luna said:
davymcfc said:
Did you see the whole thing?
Not the whole thing but I saw alot.

I went tesco and saw loads of people leaning over the railing. then i Saw a man with his feet in the water still and a coat over his head. I heard the security guard say he's dead. 5 mins later police and ambulance came and started resuscitating him, that's when I left. Just got home and saw the air Ambulance fly over. Not sure where it landed as there's not many places to land except the park but that's not straight forward to get to.

My mate found him apparently. He looked distraught (as you would )

There was some talk that he'd been there for 30 mins. He must've been floating in the middle as a man apparently dived in a got him out.

Crazy.
I would be disturbed if I had seen all that. Hope the man is ok.

Wow, just 5 minutes from me, this is the first I've heard of it. Has anyone heard any more about it.

Hello, I indirectly know this person, he is around 17 18.
He is currently on life support but he will not be resuscitated if he goes into arrest because he lost his pulse for a very long time.
I do not want to disclose his name for obvious reasons.

alexmaude said:
He is currently on life support but he will not be resuscitated if he goes into arrest because he lost his pulse for a very long time.

Fucking hell he's just a kid. My thoughts are with his family.

stony said:
alexmaude said:

Fucking hell he's just a kid. My thoughts are with his family.

Sad news, feel for his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.