Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Navas - didn't deserve all the criticism heaped on him and never hid.

Also did a reasonable job on Sanchez despite that early booking.

The rest of the side were basically half arsed and gave no support or service to Aguero.
I thought Sanchez did a reasonable job of showing why we shouldn't buy him. He's up against a winger playing at RB who gets booked early on but failed to put any real pressure on Navas for the rest of the game.

Sane was MOTM by some distance.

Fernandinho for me , followed by Sane as I think he doesn't get involved in the game as much as he should.

Other than his early goal I thought Sane was quiet and didn't create as much as he normally does. Disagree that he was MOTM, he was in and out of play to much for me. Navas, considering he was played out of position, was frighteningly tenacious in re-winning the ball. Got stuck in and rarely gave it away. Man of the match for me.

Navas old failings bar one good cross spoiled a good shift in the second half.
Fernandinho gets my vote.

Navas- our weakest, smallest player, in a brand new role against one of the best players in the world. Robbed of an assist (Fucking hell Aguero) and a penalty (Fucking hell Marriner).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.