Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see Navas and his 15 mates have been voting.....
Unfair mate, he stuck to his task admirably in a position unfamiliar to him.

There were far worse players on the pitch, he played the full ninety minutes, never shirk a thing and was still full of running at the end.

Take a look at our so called supper stars they could learn a thing or to from his attitude.

Unfair mate, he stuck to his task admirably in a position unfamiliar to him.

There were far worse players on the pitch, he played the full ninety minutes, never shirk a thing and was still full of running at the end.

Take a look at our so called supper stars they could learn a thing or to from his attitude.

One thing I will never do is question his workrate, commitment or attitude, all spot on. However his footballing ability nowhere near matches that.

Sane. Shining light this year. Crying shame Gabby Jesus got injured. I can't wait to see them playing together with Sterling again.

David Silva. Or Fernandinho but still need to kill games off been the trouble in a lot of games this season create enough chances not taking them.

Navas isn't a shoe in for the starting 11, and doesn't always make the Match day squad, so every chance he gets he works his arse off. He played well in an unfamiliar role, and didn't do much wrong. He gets unfair treatment from sections of the fans, but there are one or two players who could learn a thing or two from Navas. If KDB played each game like it was an audition for the starting line up in the next game, he'd be twice the player he is at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.