Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
voted for vinny , sane was class berando was imense in work rate
but vinny written off by many , playing twice in succsesion and having aubameyang in his pocket all night
leader captain legend

Only this, he got more support than any other player last night from the fans.

Sane. Could of been a 10/10 had Leroy wanted. Fantastically talented player but still a bit petulant and apathetic in games at times this season.

Will become our first Ballon D'or winner IMO, he's that good.

In an all round brilliant team performance Sane stood out involved in all three goals Arsenal just couldn't cope with him.

If we had a 1-2-3 system - Ederson would get second vote - the Centre Backs were put under more pressure today than Sunday which led to a number of chances including the penalty which he dealt with brilliantly - Ive so much confidence in him that I wasn't seriously worried by the penalty just knew he would save it.

and Bernardo Silva is becoming the player we hoped we would sign - so much so that when Raheem is fit again he may need to come on from the bench. Last Night his touch and vision left defenders stranded all over the place and took his goal so well.

Strangely I though KdB had a quiet game - then heard some stats that said he had run further than anyone else on the pitch - I'm guessing it was one of those performances that goes un-noticed on television but by being everywhere causing disruption, setting attacks on their way is an instrumental part of the whole performance.

Bernardo was excellent, and maintained his performance over the 90 mins.

Sane was exceptional, his contributions to the goals were phenomenal. He does some amazing things then takes a rest during the game. He is going to become an increasingly frightening player as his experience develops.

I went for Bernardo as he’s improving month on month, shows great desire and attitude to stay in this team.

An interesting side note - Dave and KDB - not at their very best but we still cruised it. Shows the overall quality and belief of this team. Love it.

I thought Ederson was brilliant last night.

He put three good saves in in the first half, saved a pen second half and showed he takes no fucking about in smashing Otamendi (not like when Bravo was in the same situation on Sunday in Ecuador the same place on the pitch he missed the ball and Arsenal could have scored).

Masterful from the league’s top ‘keeper this season

'Cos I might not see much more of him , I voted , with one other , for LEGEND - Toure Yaya ,
I noticed the spelling of his name on the back of his Barca shirt , when Barca scored 6 at the Bernabeau , 2009 , Guardiola was manager.
The whole team were immense last night.

As a few have already mentioned Kev had a quieter game but was still pulling the strings in that middle of the park. Loved that bit when he was charging down towards Cech a couple of mins from the end. His fitness levels are out of this world. Brilliant, brilliant player !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.