Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

Man of the Match - Arsenal (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leroy was ace... But the save from Vinnys goalbound deflection and the follow up, as well as the fantastic clean catch from Aaron Ramsey and the penalty save all at crucial times gives it to Ederson. He was outstanding and did everything that was asked of him!

Leroy was ace... But the save from Vinnys goalbound deflection and the follow up, as well as the fantastic clean catch from Aaron Ramsey and the penalty save all at crucial times gives it to Ederson. He was outstanding and did everything that was asked of him!
Add to that some, as expected, pinpoint passes long range.

Add to that some, as expected, pinpoint passes long range.
Not to mention is out of goal area exploits as well.

He doesn't often get the chance to shine so that's why he had my vote!

Agreed. Others are perfectly fine to but i am in agreement here hence he gets my vote. I think some have had a bit of a downer unfairly on Bernardo so yeah got my vote today on merit as much as i could pick any other.
Me too - it's taken time for but omg he's good now.

This was a tough one. Leroy, Bernardo both excellent. But, for the first half saves, the sweeper header which even managed to find one our own players, the 75 yard goal kick straight to the feet of a City player and the penalty save I have to go with Eddie. He is a truly exceptional talent, and even when our defence gets a bit wobbly, which is still does from time to time, he is still a significant obtacle that has to be beaten. If he's not already the best keeper in the world he must be pretty close

This was a tough one. Leroy, Bernardo both excellent. But, for the first half saves, the sweeper header which even managed to find one our own players, the 75 yard goal kick straight to the feet of a City player and the penalty save I have to go with Eddie. He is a truly exceptional talent, and even when our defence gets a bit wobbly, which is still does from time to time, he is still a significant obtacle that has to be beaten. If he's not already the best keeper in the world he must be pretty close
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.