• Gabriel Jesus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ilkay Gundogan

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Bernardo Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merlin for me...be gutted when he leaves to play for red dippers in January...lol will he get in their midfield or will he be another Milner.
We need Dave to get that contract signed asap

I've been waiting for an English team to try and press us with their whole midfield and attack and Sunday was the day. OK some of the time Arsenal didn't do it right but the rest if the time they did and to counter it Fernandinho, Stones, Ottamendi, Walker, Delph and Ederson were excellent and so calm under pressure passing the ball out of defence. Of them all Fernandinho was the best - excellent in fact - so he is my MOTM.

Silva for me. Different level at times and that's saying something in this team!

Dinho had an initial 10 min nightmare so ive gone for Silva,who was unplayable at times and took the piss out of the Arsenal midfield.

Stones,Delph and KDB also excellent.

Thought Merliin had one of his least impressive games for us, seemed to be going round & round IEDCs.
Haha
That was amazing!!!
that summed up his influence on the game.
They either didn't know what he was going to do next or just too knackered to stop him.
I don't know why, but that is a moment I will never forget.

Silva was brilliant gave us control of the middle of the pitch, important given the tired legs. I love how players just stop pressing him when he's in that kind of form, he doesn't even need to use much trickery he just knows how to place his body between them and the ball at all times and where to take the ball to get them out of position to have them looking over their shoulder then retreating, never panics.

Ederson needs special mention too his save just before half time was one of the key moments of the game and his composure and coolness under pressure was top notch yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.