Man of the Match - Basel (a)

Man of the Match - Basel (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernie just outshone Gundo in my most humblest of opinions. Lovely that these two are starting to fit in nicely when the silvas and KDBs are out of the team. Big shout to Delph who was solid as a rock after his latest layoff. A great all round performance, all were 7/10 upwards. CTID

Bernardo was just as good but Gundo scored the vital opening goal and that was one of the best performances since he has arrived.

Where’s the poll
Graham-Poll.jpg

Gundogan had his best game for us, pretty damn solid and extremely tidy. Bernard and Walker also had a lot of influence but my vote this week goes to Sergio Aguero. Phenomenal work, strength and control and never stopped all night. Made his goal look easy but not many others would've had the control power and technique.

For me it is Ilkay Gundogan just ahead of Bernado Silva for me. This was a hard choice as both of them had very good games. Almost there into the 1/4 finals not quite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.