• Leroy Sane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raheem Sterling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernardo Silva

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walker was superb, but my vote goes to Vinnie. Played the game with a cigar on yet again. We really do look so much more solid with him in the side.... brings at least another 50% from everyone else around him

Last edited:
  1. Fernandinho
    2 vote(s)
    1.2%

2. David Silva
    8 vote(s)
    4.8%

3. Kevin De Bruyne
From a Brighton point of view the three midfielders caused all the problems. Not so much parking the bus but incapable of getting out of our own half. I thought everybody would vote for De Bruyne so I went for Fernandinho who was busy and made the pass for the all important first goal.

Bearing in mind that Brighton are much stronger on their right hand side, Walker had an easy time of it and was quick enough to get back when needed. However, Danilo was a more of a persistent thorn and he was up against better opponents, Bruno the only Albion player who could even compete at the standard set and even though he did not have anything much to do until Sane came on, who attempted to try and get past him at least twice.

Game went as much as expected, although Brighton had more trouble on the ball than I had ever known in 50 years. Full backs made all the difference as Brighton did not have anybody remotely quick enough to cause any trouble on the break. Game went as expected and I thought City would win 0-3 and I was most worried at 0-0 when Brighton had a corner. The idea was to hold out for 70 minutes and then try and open up a bit. Injury mucked up the last bit.

Will Brighton get relegated? More concerned about Burnley getting a bonus three points. Brighton may sign some strikers before the next two games.

How could Man City be improved? A bit more creativity in the midde in the Fernandinho position?

1. Fernandinho
    2 vote(s)
    1.2%

2. David Silva
    8 vote(s)
    4.8%

3. Kevin De Bruyne
From a Brighton point of view the three midfielders caused all the problems. Not so much parking the bus but incapable of getting out of our own half. I thought everybody would vote for De Bruyne so I went for Fernandinho who was busy and made the pass for the all important first goal.

Bearing in mind that Brighton are much stronger on their right hand side, Walker had an easy time of it and was quick enough to get back when needed. However, Danilo was a more of a persistent thorn and he was up against better opponents, Bruno the only Albion player who could even compete at the standard set and even though he did not have anything much to do until Sane came on, who attempted to try and get past him at least twice.

Game went as much as expected, although Brighton had more trouble on the ball than I had ever known in 50 years. Full backs made all the difference as Brighton did not have anybody remotely quick enough to cause any trouble on the break. Game went as expected and I thought City would win 0-3 and I was most worried at 0-0 when Brighton had a corner. The idea was to hold out for 70 minutes and then try and open up a bit. Injury mucked up the last bit.

Will Brighton get relegated? More concerned about Burnley getting a bonus three points. Brighton may sign some strikers before the next two games.

How could Man City be improved? A bit more creativity in the midde in the Fernandinho position?

Interesting how two people can watch the same match and feel completely differently about it. I thought Fernandinho was our worst player, bar an excellent cross for the second goal, and that particular game was crying out for Yaya. Not that I don't like Fernandinho, I just like Touré better as a player.

Couldn't agree more, he is going to make a helluva difference to us this year.

Yep, the early signs are very encouraging. I wasn't particularly enamoured by the signing at the time, but he already looks a better player than I gave him credit for.

I thought Walker had a restricted game tbh, he seemed to have instructions that prevented him attacking too much, so he seemed a little lacking for me. Still nice to see him being picked as MotM.

For me it was Silva, I thought he worked the midfield well, was commanding, superb ball for the goal for Aguero too.

I thought Walker had a restricted game tbh, he seemed to have instructions that prevented him attacking too much, so he seemed a little lacking for me. Still nice to see him being picked as MotM.

For me it was Silva, I thought he worked the midfield well, was commanding, superb ball for the goal for Aguero too.
I want David Silva to grow his hair back,reminds me too much like Steve Ireland.

Interesting how two people can watch the same match and feel completely differently about it. I thought Fernandinho was our worst player, bar an excellent cross for the second goal, and that particular game was crying out for Yaya. Not that I don't like Fernandinho, I just like Touré better as a player.

I agree with this. Thought Walker was our best player by some distance, but Fernandinho was very poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.