Man of the Match - Cardiff (a)

Man of the Match - Cardiff (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Travesty if Bernardo doesn't get it overall great performanc and a bloody great goal taken away from him as well.

Went for 20.

I was wondering how biased I was being. I think the fact that KDB won says a lot. That guy is incredible. Wow.

Bernardo was fine, starting to really show his class. Thought Gundogan was good too.
But if KDB had only done this one thing in that match, I would have to give him man of the match: that pass to Sterling was just unreal. It had to be absolutely perfect to create the chance. Raz still had to get it exactly right (and he didn't, quite) but I truly wish he had scored from that. It would have one the candidates for the goal of the season. At present, I do not know whether there is a midfielder anywhere in the world playing like Kev. Sort of doubt it.

Bernado best game for us yet, that finish was astonishing, KDB pass to Raheeeeeem, unbelievable jeff, thought Junior did well too.....

I am going to give it to Lee Mason he played a blinder for Cardiff disallowing a perfectly good goal and bottling it for the assault on Sane.

West-Ham-United-v-Sunderland--Premier-League.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.