• Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Raheem Sterling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm with @squirtyflower but would just add Vincent Kompany, who I voted for, because he showed us just what we have been missing. A leader and a Captain! Silva has been fantastic all season sometimes very quietly in his own inimitable way but always there in the thick of it, Sane has been a revelation but Vinnie being back could be just what we need for the run in.

Come on you Blues, the Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end.

It is the return of king Kompany and we will certainly need him for the remainder of the games and the fact that he finally played indicates that he will be used by Pep. Other contenders are Delph, who is a player you can always trust to work hard and do a job and always has the right attitude. Did not agree with him starting in place of Fernandinho or Yaya but he played well after being out for such a long time. Navas was also OK as well and Silva was the best of the attacking players.

VK cos he is a leader and a top BLUE of all time. Thought Delph and Navas did well too. David very good as always

Kompany for me..it was amazing to watch him last night..his positional sense Wow factor..world class defender..please stay fit Vince.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.