Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KdB had a stonker of a game! Not just the goal, which was a beautiful movement from Otters to the CFC net, but he was everywhere. I only hope some journeyman pro doesn't take the opportunity to stop him the only way they can!
I agree. Cook's tackle on Jesus at Bournemouth could have been a leg-breaker and King David gets punishment every week with way too little protection from referees. That's now my big worry this year. If it's just about the football we have got this, this season.

Went for stones as he showed great maturity. I think I feel a little more comfortable without kompany

I go for Delph, just saw the every touch video and I was very impressed, he really is stepping up his game, great tecnique, hard worker and proactive anticipating. My second vote is for KDB, just class

Went with Delph. Didn't put a foot wrong yesterday and is looking great for being a makeshift LB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.