Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for Kev this week, but it could have been anyone. Delph was a rock at LB again, Walker was a dynamo up and down the right, and Fern was solid once again. Brilliant performance by all.

Must be Delph. Hardly put a foot wrong, very relaxed when having the ball, and finding solutions footballwise instead of hoofing it. Let's hope he stays fit and gives Mendy a run for his money when the latter returns from injury.

It can't be KDB cos that expert and font of all knowledge, Jonathan Pearce, told us on MOTD that he'd had a quiet game

I voted for Fernandhino, having watched it again twice, I'm sticking with that, he's not the superstar of the team, but he does everything the team needs to dominate a team like Chelsea.

I love our flair players, but in a tight game like this, its the grafter that wins us the game, and he grafted big time.

De Bruyne, Fernandinho then Delph.

Really happy for Delph, he's playing excellently at LB, I hope he keeps the consistency up and can make that position his own this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.