Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
although david silva is the obvious choice or even gundi the unsung hero, but for me sane was the man of he match for his drive and discipline. Bernardo was also a beast in the recent couple of weeks.God we are so blessed right now :)

I voted Bernardo, but I totally agree with this too, thought it was one of his best games for us, and a poke in the eye for those who said he couldn't replace Fernandhino, they're different types of players, but he filled the gap well.

David was superb, and Sergio too, who seems to have become the prefect Pep striker in the last 4 weeks, and Zinchenko improves with every game, in a role that isn't his, shit tackle he made, and perhaps fortunate to escape a red, but he didn't let it faze him, which is a new quality we've seen in the young lad.

Top class team performance from City though.

Chelsea on the other hand were a bloody disgrace, I thought they were worse than Newcastle when we played them at St James, if I'd travelled as an away fan today, I'd have been bloody angry at my team.

My eldest lad travelled up with 4 of his besties from home (all Chelsea). Fair to say they all had steam coming out of their ears when he met up with them again afterwards!

Gundogan was great yesterday and now holds the record for most passes by one player in a Premier League game. I went with him because we didn't miss Fernandinho.

I went for Zinchenko. He's maturing rapidly as a player and hardly put a foot wrong despite once again playing out of position. The rest of the team had no hesitation in playing him in regularly throughout his time on the pitch showing that they have plenty of faith and trust in him.

With the exception of Walker, no one had a bad game.

I would say Bernardo, Laporte, Merlin and Sane were our best players yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.