• Danilo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Bernardo Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabian Delph

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another difficult one, obviously Sane comes into play but my vote goes to KDB his position slightly deeper this season is really showing off his skills.

Strange to see silva get so many votes, thought he was awful for most of the 1st half, no movement. Then he becomes his usual magical self again :-)
Otamendi gets my vote, didnt put a foot wrong. Distribution, interceptions, all top drawer.

Sane did some of the things that Pep wanted him to learn by sticking him at left half against Girona and then in the next game cos he got stuck in when it wasn't going for him. Let himself down by constantly whinging at the ref despite fantastic performance.

Kev under par- by his standards only.

Otamendi, Stones and Walker looking more solid every game and Stones calling the shots when we were in a rut in 1st half. Fernandinho excellent.

Sergio sublime, missed a sitter, raheem frustrating then cool headed.

However today, it was the little baldy bloke in the middle making it all fit into place as he has done all season keeping up his five goal pl average as captain fantastic – David Silva gets my vote.

I personally thought it was Stones worst game of the season. He was very poor first 35 mins.

Leroy for sure. Looked awesome going forwards when the going was good. Need to see him develop the defensive side of his game and roll up his sleeves when the going gets tough to really make him world class. This is what old rednose did to fake Ronaldo.

Seems odd to pick someone who neither scored nor got an actual assist after a 5-0 win but I thought De Bruyne dictated the play for us today.
For me he is playing the best football of his career. He might not be scoring or getting all the assists but goals 2 & 3 in that game don't happen without his quality. Inch perfect first time pass to set sane free to cross for raz and then another incredible pass to Sergio to square for raz. I think he's our most influential player and surrounded by the quality he has really let's him shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.